Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hola!!

Vassuppp!!!
                   Welcome to my blog! I will be blogging about the adventures mind of Devin Daniel Roberts and the many things that keep me up late at night. There’s no telling what I will blog about, everyday will be something new whether it’s from music to concerts or gas prices. I’m a very outgoing person so I’m never afraid to do anything so the things I think about can be crazy. I like lay in bed at night and wonder if there is really anything out in space or if the moon is really made out of cheese. Also I spend a lot of my day writing guitar and some lyrics for my band “Where Men Win Glory”, I will also blog about things that my band does like play shows or record new songs.  I am a GIANT Star Wars fan so I will also be blogging about star wars. Maybe some of you will have answers to my unknown Star Wars questions like did boba fett really escape from the Sarlacc? Also I will blog about my attempts to get endorsed by my favorite musicial instrument companies like Orange Amps and Schecter Guitars. One day me and my band hope to play shows all over other world for all you beautiful people!

1 comment:

  1. Dude this is a sweet blog. I love you. Your band is going to kick booty. I believe you can do it. SO keep on keeping on i look forward to hearing your music. I dont know though im not really into that whole "screamo" thing. ITs not REAL MUSIC! Im looking forward to your posts.Batman Out
    ~Damien

    ReplyDelete