Thursday, February 10, 2011

New music / concerts!

Orange Amps has just released a new Rockerverb amp and it has the best sound I've ever heard from an amp. Orange is my favorite brand of amps and one day I hope to get endorsed by them. I like Orange because there one of the most respected amp company's in the game right now, there tone is so thick and I love it! On another note, one of my favorite bands Emmure has a new album coming out called "Speaker Of The Dead" and I dont think I have ever been this excited to hear a new album. Emmure is a brutal hardcore band from New York and they never seem to let me down. This new album, so far sounds to be the best I've heard from them, they have released 3 songs from it and there amazing! Another one of my favorite bands The Devil Wears Prada is due to release a new album later this year and it is to be said the most heaviest thing yet from them. This album does not have a title or any leaked songs but Im really looking forward to it!
The biggest thing Im looking forward to in 2011 is Warped Tour, a lot of good bands are going to be playing this year and Im beyond stoked. Warped Tour is one of the hottest concerts I have ever been to, its an all day music festival and its about 100 degrees out. Im really looking forward to see how this year turns out for the music world. 2011 is going to be an AWSOME year!

1 comment:

  1. Devin,
    It seems you're really excited about this thing, ah what did you refer to it as...warped tour? That Warped Tour thing seems really cool. Orange Amp sound really cool. Im not a guitar player but they sound sick! Emmure, ive never heard of them they sound very heavy. Not my style though, The Devil Wears Prada...hm they sound Saitinist are they I dont like Devil Worshipers. Well to each his own, good luck with everything. :)

    ReplyDelete