Thursday, April 21, 2011

Different Strokes For Different Folks! (not done yet)

I have learned a lot about my topic in the past few posts. A lot of what I have learned is stuff that I can use in life. I blogged about a lot of band and live preformance stuff over that past few months and it really made me reflect on  how I play live.Now that my band plays a lot more shows I make sure I put on a good show when I play. I want to be remembered as that band with the crazy guitar player! Iv learned to apperciate music a little more alore. It got my intrest in playing new types of music and what to watch new bands live because I think every band deserves a chance to be heard. This also made me realize that I need to practice playing guitar more because when I play live I tend to mess up so now I play and jam in my room so I can play better but still go crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment